I am not one of those who can tell you what day or time the dollar will completely collapse. Doing so would be an exercise in foolishness. But I can see a trend. There are a group of events, organized by different groups that seem to be coming together for a common goal. Here they are:
1. The US Day of Rage – scheduled for September 17th, 2011. Organized by SEIU’s Lerner and being supported by radical Socialists and Islamic Extremists. They want to gather, though mainly in New York, in each capital city of the US. If they can’t get there, then they want to protest in the financial centers of whatever city they are in. It is supposed to be a protest in the pattern of the ones in Egypt and London. This one has a goal of shutting down the financial centers of the US. A successful shut down of financial centers, despite online trading dominating the markets now, would have a severe impact on the economy.
2. October 6th, 2011 – This protest is being organized along with the Day of Rage primarily to shut down the government in DC. If the US DOR group is successful in getting sufficient numbers of protestors to stay and camp out to interfere with the financial centers at the same time these protestors are interfering with the government it will be a nightmare. This one, too is a multi-day protest styled after the Egypt and London protests.
3. October 15th, 2011 – This day, also organized by some of the same people from the DOR and Oct 6th protests is a day for a worldwide protest to disrupt everything in every country, including ours. All of these groups are working together, protesting in the same 30 day period of time.
4. November 2011 – This is the month that George Soros finally closes on the deal to pull his now publically traded company back into a private company. His movements to buy and sell would be obscured. No one will be able to track his sudden investments into commodities to maximize his profits from collapsing the dollar. Only he and his minions will be able to tell at what point the dollar will collapse.
5. December 2011 - In the last two years, Russia, China, Brazil, India, Mexico, Thailand, and South Africa (along with other smaller countries) have agreed to stop trading in US Dollars. At the end of fiscal year 2011, as predicted by both European and Chinese markets the Petrodollar is expected to be abandoned wholly in favor of another currency. In case you don’t know, in order for any country to purchase oil, an agreement reached many years ago requires those countries to convert their currency to dollars in order to purchase oil. As of right now, the Petrodollar is the only reason that other countries still trade in US dollars. Once the Petrodollar is gone, so too will be what little value the dollar still retains.
If we include the vote in the UN on Israel, the increasing attacks of black on white hate crime in several cities across the nation and other equally disturbing events, this Fall will tell us a lot. Does this mean that the dollar will collapse before 2012? Honestly, I don’t know. All these events seem to be coming to a head in the Fall of this year. I still hope we have time left, but it seems that the forces that are seeking the destruction of the US Economy have double-timed their efforts. Be prepared!